Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint in Sheer Lilac: My Valentine Blush?

 $22.00 for 0.13 oz/3.8g

Let's not beat around the bush: I am tight with my sheers and neutrals. That said, every once in a while a product stands out to me because of....something special. Now, this Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint is sheer and for me neutral/natural, but this is soooo easy to use and looks phenomenal! This just gives me the perfect pink glow, a gentle flush at the cheeks that has a dewy finish, not greasy (looking or feeling)


Sheer Lilac in daylight
 This sheer tint in Sheer Lilac lasts all day on my normal-but-sometimes-oily cheeks. It always looks fresh, and in the photo below I only needed to rub some on my fingers and apply that way. Bingo!!! That's crazy easy and I may take this with me everywhere; I'm in love with this. LOVE!
Sheer Lilac with flash
Sheer Lilac on cheeks, Dior Creme de Gloss in Rouge Nectar on lips, Physicians Formula Organics Mascara, e.l.f. Eyelid Primer and Cream Eyeliner in Purple, and Dior DiorSkin Nude Creme Gel Foundation
Yeah, this is so easy-breezy-awesome that it's definitely going to be worn on Valentine's Day!
Beauty Newb Rating:✪✪✪✪✩
Available at Bobbi Brown counters in department stores, Sephora stores, and BobbiBrown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment